The DHRA Headquarters, located at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA is comprised of civilian and servicemember personnel that directly supports the DHRA Field Activity's overarching mission by:
- Formulating, executing, and overseeing Department of Defense (DoD)-mandated human resource programs, budgets, policies, and initiatives
- Providing resources and guidance to all DHRA Components and programs
The DHRA Headquarters is the trusted information source for DHRA Component Directors and Personnel.
If you're looking for guidance regarding a specific DoD human resource issue, please refer to the information index below.
Administration & Finance
- Internal Controls
- DHRA Headquarters Resource Management Team
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Individual Billed Account (IBA) Travel Card