Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What is the purpose of this Web site?
This site provides information about DHRA and the DHRA Headquarters. Additionally, this Web site serves as a resource for DHRA personnel.
- All DoD Personnel: Learn more about DHRA.
- DHRA Component Directors and Personnel: If you have human resource questions, you may find your answer in the DHRA Headquarters section of this site.
2) I am looking for employment within the DoD. Should I send my resume to DHRA?
3) How can I obtain employment verification records?
To obtain employment verification records, please visit the following web site:
4) Does DHRA provide information on clearances?
DHRA does not adjudicate or initiate security clearances. DHRA provides this service for DHRA personnel. For more information, please contact your local personnel security office or visit the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and Defense Security Service (DSS) Web sites.
5) Can DHRA help me find someone within other DOD Agencies or Activities?
DHRA does not provide personnel locator services for the DoD. For more information, please contact the DoD Operator at 703-545-6700.