Doing Business with DHRA
DHRA is committed to ensuring opportunities for small businesses in our contracting efforts. To best prepare to do business with us we recommend the following actions:
- Ensure your System for Award Management – SAM.gov and Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) registrations are up-to-date
- If you are new to federal contracting (or even a seasoned contractor) connect with your local APEX Accelerator (formerly Procurement Technical Assistance Center)
https://www.apexaccelerators.us/#/ , https://www.aptac-us.org/
- Register for our Small Business Vendor Database. This is an important market research tool for our program and contracting office staff, it also allows us to notify you of small business news, events, and opportunities. If you would like to have your business added into our Small Business Vendor Database, you must complete our Vendor Form and email it to the DHRA OSBP. Be sure to include your capability statement.
- Review our latest Procurement Forecast to identify opportunities you may be interested in pursuing- tracking opportunities early is encouraged – Small Business - Outreach (dhra.mil)
- Schedule a meeting with us to present your capabilities and discuss opportunities